AT A GLANCE
Wanderlust Hotel is a four-storey boutique hotel in the vibrant Little India neighbourhood. There’s nothing more relaxing about staying in an old, spacious building, than when it’s fully renovated and when the creative, interior design is fashioned in your taste. That’s all true of Wanderlust. No two rooms are identical in look and feel, giving guests the reassurance they’ll sleep perfectly in the habitat of their choice, of which there are many including a room with a fantastic canopy of leaves lining the ceiling and multiple rooms that are washed in Pantone colours. Or else there’s always the spaceship…
WHO STAYS AT WANDERLUST HOTEL?
Leisure travellers stricken with wanderlust, and a lot of creatives.
1) Explore Haji Lane; the heart of the Muslim quarter and also a fashionista’s paradise; home to numerous boutique shops.
2) Shop till you drop at Mustafa Centre; a 24-hour shopping complex where one can find anything and everything.
3) Marvel at the architecture in the Little India Arts Belt, full of beautifully restored shop houses and temples.
4) Cafe hop along Jalan Besar aka hipster’s paradise. Where to start? Check out Lady Iron Chef’s picks here.
5) Tekka Market; a hawker food centre and inexpensive place to go shopping for knick-knacks.
All within a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
1) Dine-In French style at Cocotte and enjoy communal French cuisine and a free flow weekend brunch.
2) Grab a drink from the bar during restaurant hours.
3) Chill in the Jacuzzi on the 2nd floor after a long day of exploration.
4) Take a hotel tour as each room is uniquely designed, making the property an attraction on its own. Guests can request to view the available rooms.
5) Relax and enjoy being pampered by amenities such as La Bottega’s Argan toiletries and Nespresso. Some rooms are equipped with bathtubs.
1) Hot Deal: Stay 2 nights and get 20% off.
2) Sip on a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage from the mini bar.
3) Early Bird Special: Book at least 21 days in advance and get 15% off the Best Available Rates.
4) Advance Purchase: Book at least 14 days in advance and get 10% off the Best Available Rates.
5) Guests are issued a smartphone to make complimentary, unlimited local and international calls to 15 countries, with unlimited 3G data and a Wi-Fi hotspot. A guide on things to do, see, eat, and shop in Singapore, is available in your phone along with promotions from various Unlisted Collection hotels and restaurants.
Annual events in the hotel’s vicinity.
1) Thaipusam Parade; a 2-day Hindu festival that’s known for the extremely painful looking, self-inflicted “piercings” by some devotees. Worth checking out for the colorful, spiritual procession.
Visit Wanderlust Hotel’s official website.
View Wanderlust Hotel’s trivago.sg profile.