AT A GLANCE
An Orchard Road address spells luxury – and luxury is exactly what the Four Seasons serves its guests on
silver golden platters. As a resident of Four Seasons Hotel Singapore enjoy strolling along the leafy boulevard on your way home from your day of meetings, ready to seize the night in one of the many top notch entertainment venues in the hotel’s surroundings.
WHO STAYS AT THE FOUR SEASONS HOTEL SINGAPORE?
Both business and leisure travellers in search of the highly personalised service valued by Four Seasons guests around the world.
1) Smell the flowers at the Singapore Botanic Gardens
2) Wander through the Emerald Hill district
3) Learn about the importance of regional street food at The National Museum of Singapore.
4) Travel the world without leaving at the ION Orchard; the site of world renowned exhibits that’s also a shopping mall.
5) Savour a Guinness at the legendary Brix bar
All within a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
2) Pinky “up” during afternoon tea at One-Ninety Bar and Terraza.
3) Go horizontal for a relaxing spa treatment at the Four Seasons Spa & L’OCCITANE.
4) Dive in the pool with a panoramic view on the 20th floor.
5) Staycate in the comfort of your own room with the customisable Four Seasons mobile application.
1) Stay Longer – Third Night Free: Complimentary third night with every two consecutive paid nights.
2) Stay Longer – Fourth Night Free: Complimentary fourth night with every three consecutive paid nights.
3) Advance Purchase: 15% off room rate when you book your stay at least seven days in advance.
4) Dining promotions: check this page for special offers at the hotel’s fine dining restaurants.
5) Spa promotions: check this page for special packages on massages.
Annual events in the hotel’s vicinity.
1) The Great Singapore Sale; from Orchard Road to Marina Bay, many of the island’s retailers participate in this two and a half month long sale.
2) Singapore Grand Prix; the word’s first (and Asia’s only) formula one night race.
3) Run for Hope to support cancer research. Organised by the Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, Regent Singapore and the National Cancer Centre Singapore, proceeds from Run For Hope are donated to the National Cancer Research Fund and go towards clinical research projects. Runners pass through symbolic Singapore icons such as Sentosa, the Singapore Botanic Gardens, and East Coast Park.
Visit Four Seasons Hotel Singapore’s official website.
View Four Seasons Hotel Singapore’s trivago.sg profile.